Life is Beautiful Movie Review

One thing I really liked about the movie was Guido. I love how he did everything he could to try and impress the love of his life. I thought he was a really good guy, who didn’t deserve to die. All he wanted to do was to protect his family and get out of the camp to live a happy life like he did before. One thing that really made me mad about the movie was when Guido was talking to the man and all he did was ask him about a stupid riddle. I thought he was going to try and help him escape or something. All he did was be a selfish jerk. I thought he really cared. I was really hoping Guido would not get killed but of course he had to. Stupid Nazis. I think the movie did leave out some stuff, like the gas chambers. I think it would’ve been pretty cool if the movie filmed one of those just to see exactly how it was. But I think it was a really good movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Identity

My First Homerun - Dream come True