My word


Achieve. I chose this word for very specific reasons. One of them is for baseball, the other is for school and the third is for working out. Let’s start with baseball. In my baseball program there are a lot of kids trying to impress coaches so they can be on the top team. I made the top team last year but that doesn’t necessarily mean I’m going to make I again. There are new kids this year, which means coaches are gonna looking at them to see if they got what it takes. That just tells me I better work my butt off to make sure I’m the one getting the attention. There is only so much time to show coaches what you got and what you can do. With the 36 kids that are also in the 14u group, I have to make sure I do my best. I have give practice my everything so I can achieve the goal of making the #1 team.

 My goal to achieve for school is making sure I get good grades this year because I am planning on going to St. Laurence High School. This is a very good school and they aren’t going to wanna see a lot of 2’s and 1’s. It’s not only grades, it’s behavior as well. Ever since I was a kid, my behavior was a big problem. I have a very big mouth and most of the time I will say whatever I want. It’s just who I am and that needs to change. Nobody likes a smart ass. I’m certain St. Laurence won’t put up with my stuff as well as Heritage does. Im going to try my hardest to just do what im supposed to do while being respectful.

My goal to achieve for working out is to get a better body. In baseball you need to be fast, strong, athletic, etc. I need to get bigger. Coaches love big and tall kids. That’s probably one of the first things they look at when scouting players. I’m a catcher I need to block balls and be the toughest guy out there. I can’t do that with the skinny arms I have right now. Working out is not only for baseball,
it’s for life in general. Let’s be honest, when most people are in good shape, they are happy about themselves and everything else. They are in a great state of mind which is what I want. I am going to complete this goal.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Identity

My First Homerun - Dream come True